Serenity Herbal Tonic Tea Blend
Ingredients: Polygala, Albizzia Bark, Ophiopogon, Asparagus Root, Zizyphus, Biota Seed, Poria, Albizzia Flower, Gynostemma, Reishi, Licorice, Polygonum Stem.
Consistent Consumption of Serenity Helps to:
- Feel more connected to the world
- Feel more openness, love and compassion
- Sleep more peacefully
- Relax and enjoy life
- Make you more productive (less haste, more speed)
- Have more Self Confidence and Self Worth
- See things from a broader, more inclusive perspective
- Feel more empowered and responsible for what happens to you
- Have more patience and understanding
- Realize what truly matters to you
- Realize what your true purpose in life is, and give you the confidence to work to fulfill it
- Which will make you feel truly fulfilled
Here is a list of the incredible ingredients you will find in your Cleanse Taoist Tonic Tea Blend, as well as just a small, relevant selection of their many, well researched, time proven benefits:
Possibly the greatest herb of all time, with the unique ability to harmonise the Heart and Kidney organ systems, the most fundamental polarity in the body, which ultimately brings all other systems into balance.
- Strengthens the will
- Helps us give up destructive habits, and take on healthy ones by inclination rather than effort
- Calms the mind
- Promotes sound sleep
- Increases ability to focus
- Improves our perception of life
- Helps overcome grief, trauma and emotional pain
- Calms and soothes the spirit
- Promotes deeper, more peaceful sleep
- Relieves insomnia and irritability
- Reduces dryness and inflammation
- Cools down ‘hot-headedness’
- Sharpens the mind
- Opens the heart centre, increasing feelings of love and connection with the world
- Induces patience and alleviates frustration
- Broadens perspective on life to be more open and inclusive
- Makes it easier to see things in perspective, and not let truly petty issues get to you
- Strengthens the mind
- Calms any nervous tension
- Relieves pain and inflammation
This is a small overview of just a few of the most relevant benefits. Books could, and have, been written extolling the virtues of each particular herb, and the sum of all of them combined in this perfectly balanced formula is greater than the individual herbs. If you’re interested I highly recommend you research and find out more, you will be fascinated and enthralled, as I am, by their amazingly diverse benefits and long history of effective use.
These Taoist Tonic Herbs come in the form of a tea blend, which you prepare by brewing. This only take a few minutes a day at most, and is definitely the most effective and potent way possible to take these herbs.
This packet contains 1-2 weeks supply, depending on your commitment to your health goals, and whether you’re mixing them with other Lion Heart Herb formulas. The more the better, but regular consumption is the key. Consistent use is preferable to larger quantities occasionally. 2Tbsps or 35g of the dried herb, brewed in water, is the recommended daily dose. The maximum is around 8tbsps a day. The amount of water you add is up to you, use more water if you like the taste weaker, less if you like the taste weaker. It’s better to start at a smaller dose of around 1tbsp of dried herbs a day and gradually increase dosage as your body becomes more aligned with these subtly powerful tonic herbs.
Put required amount in a saucepan, preferably glass, ceramic or stainless steel. Cover with water, at least 4 parts water to 1 part herbs. (For example, for ¼ cup of herbs add 1 cup of water) Bring to almost boiling on a low heat, unless you’re in a rush, then simmer on lowest heat for at least 10 minutes, although an hour or two is better. If you’re in a rush then bring to the boil and simmer for a few minutes. Strain and drink. Adding lemon juice while you are brewing the tea is optional but excellent, as it will help extract the active ingredients out of
the herbs into the water. You are free to add anything you like to improve the taste if you prefer e.g. honey. You can make large quantities at a time and then drink hot or cold.
Once brewed, tea and herbs can be stored up to a week in the fridge. Herbs can have more water added and be re-brewed several times, like standard tea, although they will be lower potency every time. We highly recommend brewing ½ a bag to a whole bag of herbs at a time, and leaving the pan in the fridge in between brews. It’s the most time efficient way.