Net Wt. 1oz. (28g) $4.99
Ingredients: 70% raw chocolate (raw cacao beans*, coconut sugar*), raspberries*, dong quai*, shatvari*, rose hips*, chamomille essential oil*, rose essential oil*, Love. *organic
The MammaChoc bar honors mothers’ love, nurturing, and intuitive wisdom. Roses honor her beauty; Chamomile gives thanks for her soothing; Raspberries cheer her sweet encouragement; Rose hips applaud her for nourishing us; Shatvari honors the miracle of her fertility, and cacao gives thanks for her withstanding the rigors of pregnancy, birth, and all those years you may have made life a little less than easy for her.
Mother’s Day: an invitation to thank the givers of life even more than we may on a daily basis. All of us have life-givers close to us to thank and celebrate - a mother, partner, sister, grandmother, daughter, aunt, or friend. No matter how close or far (in any sense), a celebration of Mothers is a celebration of life itself.
- Mother: a person who, upon seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~T. Jordan
- Sweater, n.: garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly. ~A. Bierce
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in our thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~S. Loren,
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~M. Berle
- A little girl, asked where her home was, replied, “where mother is.” ~K. Brooks
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother. ~A. Lincoln