Net Wt. 1oz. (28g) $6.25
70% Raw Cacao - Always under 118°F!
Raw Cacao Beans*, Agave Nectar *, Raspberry*, Women's Herbal Blend (Mother’s Wort*, Dong Quai*, Rhodiola*, Shatavari*, Red Raspberry*, Peppermint*, Nettle*, Oatstraw*, Ginger*, Dandelion*, Chamomile*, Horsetail*) Rose Petals*, Love. *organic
may contain traces of nuts, but always peanut free!
The MammaChoc bar honors mothers’ love, nurturing, and heroism. Every element of this bar expresses her qualities and assures her that you, too, know them and praise them. Could a mother want more? Gnosis’ elemental cacao - pure, wholesome, and safe – holds these elements, just as She held you for all those months…for all these years
Rose petals and agave nectar honor her beauty and sweetness; Peppermint gives thanks for her calming and soothing when life heated up; Raspberries cheer her for nourishing and delighting us; Shatvari (“1000 spouses”) honors the miracle of her fertility, and steadying ginger gives thanks for her withstanding the rigors of pregnancy, birth, and all those years you may have made life liess than easy for her.
Mother's Day: an invitation to thank the givers of life even more than we may on a daily basis. No matter how close to - or far from - your mother you are (in any sense), a celebration of Mothers is a celebration of life, itself. Should you not be in the habit of observing holidays, this coming Mother's Day is a great time to create a new tradition that's sure to add joy and gratitude to your life and to the lives of those you love. Besides, traditions do not have to be traditional! In my own life, creating and keeping traditions is one of the most beautiful gifts Mamma Wonka has ever given me. I so much treasure her teaching me to not only celebrate wholeheartedly, but to consciously dedicate time to creating special moments.
If she gave you life - Give her respect, honor, and the world's healthiest, most nutritious chocolate!
- Mother: a person who, upon seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~T. Jordan
- Sweater, n.: garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly. ~A. Bierce
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in our thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~S. Loren,
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~M. Berle
- A little girl, asked where her home was, replied, "where mother is." ~K. Brooks
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother. ~A. Lincoln