SEEKING IMMEDIATELY: Sales/Customer Service + (Astoria)
Members of Team Gnosis are passionate, hard-working collaborators who thrive in our high-energy, fast-paced, warm environment. If you also have a sincere commitment to health, well-being, environmental and societal issues, and a strong desire to grow with a rapidly-expanding company that embodies these values... you will love working with us!
This position, like most young, small, rapidly growing companies, is not the kind of position you will find at larger companies but there's far more opportunity - and faster advancement - for ambitious, motivated people with an appetite for a challenge and rapid growth. Primary responsibilities include:
- Phone/email communications and followup re: product information, sales, shipping, etc
- Invoicing, receiving payments, QB data entry, filing
- Kitchen communication: invoices, shipping inquiries, inventory, production, etc.
- Backorder and out of stock management and followup in QB and on website
- Working with our international vendor and customer database
- Arranging logistics and preparing materials for demonstrations, events, and conferences
- General administrative duties, answering the phone, office maintainance, etc.
- 3+ years of phone & email customer service and/or administrative experience
- Clear, enthusiastic, eloquent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, positive, team- and service-oriented attitude
- Outstanding ability to multi-task, organize & prioritize work, master new duties quickly
- Knowledge of raw/vegan/organic lifestyle will assist in your
- Experience with eCommerce & QuickBooks preferred