Heritage Palm Sugar with Ginger Root
Net Wt. 8.5 oz (240g) $7.50
Ingredients: 100% Natural Coconut Palm Sugar, Ginger Root
Heritage Palm Sugars are produced from the sweet nectar of island coconut palms. Local farmers tap the palm flower spikes to release a treasured juice. Kettle-boiled over an open hearth fire, the nectar slowly thickens into a golden sugar unlike any other. Subtly sweet with an almost haunting aroma of smoke and caramel, Coconut Palm sugar is nothing short of artisanal perfection.
- The Worlds most sustainable sweetener, produced from the flower blossom nectar of coconut palm trees.
- Palm Sugar is naturally low on the Glycemic Index (GI = 35).
- Subtly sweet caramel with the warmth and spice of freshly pressed ginger juice.
- Turns all smoothy blending, baking, grilling and use for sugar into a culinary celebration. Try it in: smoothies, on toast, yogurt, spicy dry rubs, carrot soup, mulled wine, lemonade, or cookies!
- Packaged in a beautiful handmade recycled box.
Learn more about Big Tree Farms here: http://bigtreefarms.com/