He Shou Wu Extract Powder
He Shou Wu is one of the most important and widely used Chinese tonic herbs. It has been revered for centuries for its ability to prevent premature aging, and enhance youthfulness. He Shou Wu nourishes the primal energy of the body, or essence, also known as Jing. By nourishing this energy it tonifies the skeletal system, the muscular system, and the nervous system. These systems are responsible for the core functions of the human body. The biggest strains of this Jing energy in the body is through menstruation in women, and the production of semen in the man.
Vimergy's He Shou Wu powder is grown wildly in the Sichuan and Guangdong province, and is at least 3 years old before picked. It is extracted without the use of chemicals, as it's been done since ancient times. We carefully select only the finest and most potent roots for our extracts, all completely solvent free, and only extracted using pure spring water.
Benefits of the He Shou Wu Superherb:
- Restores Jing, the essence, long time or reserve energy in the body. This is vital for longevity and youthfulness and superior health.
- The words “shou-wu” actually mean full head of black hair in Chinese, and has been used to produce this effect in China for a millennia.
- Strengthens the kidneys and adrenals
- Helps to regulate the hormonal system
- Increases sexual energy, fertility, and mental clarity
- Strengthens the hair, tendons, and blood
- Builds up the Jing in the body, perfect for athletes
- Very rich in zinc and iron, key minerals in supporting sexual energy
- Increase superoxide dismutase (SOD) activity, a powerful antioxidant and free-radical scavenger shown to have anti-aging benefits in humans
Organs Supported: Liver, Kidney
Treasures: Jing, Blood
Other Names: Fleeceflower, Fo-Ti
- Drink It Up: Add herbs to 8oz of hot water and enjoy as a tea (optional: add sweetener)
- Blend It Up: Blend it in your favorite smoothie, protein shake, or tea
- Warm It Up: Add herbs to your next raw or warm blended soup
- Mix It Up: Add to your favorite raw or whole food recipe to supercharge
- Eat It Up: Herbs can be eaten directly to experience the full taste
- 50 grams per bag
- 25 servings per bag
- 10:1 water extract powder