Gynostemma Extract Powder
Gynostemma is a sweet and slightly bitter herb. It resembles green tea in appearance and flavor, although doesn't contain caffeine like green tea does. The list of benefits of this "magic grass" as it's called are amazing. It has a strong anti-fatigue affect, strengthens the mind, increases vigor, improves digestion, eases pain, strengthens the immune system, fights off pathogens and helps reduce inflammation.
One of the most amazing qualities of gynostemma is its double direction adaptogenic affect on the central nervous system. It helps to calm the system when overactive and stimulate when under active or depressed. It has a similar effect with weight loss and weight gain depending on the individuals needs. It has such an innate intelligence that works with the body system to bring back its natural adaptability.
Currently one of the most popular tonic herbs in Asia, gynostemma earned the mighty title "southern ginseng" because the active components (saponins) and their chemical makeups are so similar. In fact, gynostemma has almost twice the amount of these amazing compounds as ginseng does! This is one major reason it has been given so much attention lately in the herbal world.
Contains over 80 gypenosides (saponins), more than any other plant, including ginseng.
Benefits of the Gynostemma Superherb:
- Calms the nerves, helps to relax
- Anti-fatigue, adaptogenic
- Top longevity herb
- Double direction adaptogenic qualities
- Helps add lean muscle for athletes
- Improves digestion
- Helps regulate weight, aids in assimilation
- Strengthen immune system
- Improve sex functions
- Helps with oxygen intake at high altitudes
- Has been used to treat bronchitis
- Helps with steroid side effects
- Eastern medicine uses as a cure-all
Organs Supported: Spleen, Lungs, Kidney, Liver, Heart
Treasures: Jing, Qi, Shen
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
- Drink It Up: Add herbs to 8oz of hot water and enjoy as a tea (optional: add sweetener)
- Blend It Up: Blend it in your favorite smoothie, protein shake, or tea
- Warm It Up: Add herbs to your next raw or warm blended soup
- Mix It Up: Add to your favorite raw or whole food recipe to supercharge
- Eat It Up: Herbs can be eaten directly to experience the full taste
- 50 grams per bag
- 25 servings per bag
- 10:1 water extract powder