Complete Superherb Kit
Save 15% when you buy all 6 products in the Complete Superherb Kit.
This kit of Superherbs is perfect for keeping you feeling young, healthy, and full of energy. But best of all, they are all longevity herbs, designed to keep you feeling full of vitality so you can experience your true potential. This is the perfect starter set to get a feel for tonic herbs.
We put this complete set together to:
- Promote longevity
- Reduce stress
- Support the heart & liver
- Strengthen muscles
- Calm nerves
- Regulate weight
- Improve digestion
- Detoxify toxins
- Modulate Immune system
- Increase sexual vigor
- Increase metabolism
- Cold remedy
Directions: These tonic herbs are food grade and safe to use as you would culinary herbs. They can be added to any foods or drinks. We generally prefer to simply add 8oz of hot water and make as a tea. See below for more ideas on how to use.
How do you use it?
- Drink It Up: Add herbs to 8oz of hot water and enjoy as a tea (optional: add sweetener)
- Blend It Up: Blend it in your favorite smoothie, protein shake, or tea
- Warm It Up: Add herbs to your next raw or warm blended soup
- Mix It Up: Add to your favorite raw or whole food recipe to supercharge
- Eat It Up: Herbs can be eaten directly to experience the full taste
Usage: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) twice a day. Mix and match herbs.
COMMON NAME: REISHI
Reishi has been the most revered herb in Asia since pre-historic times . It is referred to as “The Great Protector” and is considered one of the greatest plants in the world for human health and well being. One of the greatest benefits, it has been said to have, is to help people live a more happy, spiritual life. Reishi is known for its longevity properties, and creating superior health in those that use it. It has quite a reputation and is often called the “Herb of Spiritual Potency” and “The Mushroom of Immortality”
Reishi supports all three treasures of Chinese herbalism. In turn it help to open the heart, calm the spirit, and connect you to your higher self. Reishi is calming, centering and uplifting and also helps to support spiritual evolution and insight.
Vimergy's Reishi powder is extracted from Duanwood Reishi from the Dabie Mountains. It is grown organically, without the use of chemicals, as it's been done since ancient times. We carefully select only the finest and most potent reishi fruiting body for our extracts, all completely solvent free, and only extracted using pure spring water.
- Top longevity herb, named "The Mushroom of Immortality"
- Anti-stress, eases tension, calms the mind, strengthens the nerves
- Sharpens concentration, improves focus, great for students
- Builds willpower and wisdom
- Calms the spirit
- Strengthens the immune system, immune modulator
- Protects the cardiovascular system, and supports and protects the liver
- Used for autoimmune diseases and to calm hypersensitivity.
- Can be used to activate NK cells, T-lymphocytes, and more
Organs Supported: Heart, Liver, Kidney, Lungs
Treasures: Jing, Qi, Shen
COMMON NAME: CHAGA
Chaga also known as “ The King of the Polypores” is a medicinal mushroom that grows in harmony with the birch tree and generally in very cold deciduous forests. It can be found in the temperate forests of Russia, Korea, China, Europe, Canada, northern regions of the United States and in the forests of the Appalachian mountains.
Chaga is antimicrobial, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti viral and anti-candida. The high concentration of beta glucan polysaccharides makes chaga a powerful immune system modulator. Chaga is high in phytochemicals, nutrients, and free-radical scavenging antioxidants such as melanin that nourishes the skin and has been shown to reverse melanoma.
This mushroom was basically the life support system of Siberian shamanism. It tonifies the organ systems, strengthens the immune system and helps detoxify the body of environmental toxins such as plastics, particularly bisphenol-A (BPA). Traditional chaga lore says that people who drink chaga tea live to be over 100, a true longevity superherb.
Chaga contains high amounts of betulin, or betulinic acid concentrated from the outer white part of the birch tree. The high concentration of betulinic acid gives chaga its anti-tumor and anti-mutogenic properties.
The super immune modulating properties of chaga have been attributed to the molecules present in chaga known as beta-glucans, a polysaccharide. Beta-glucans have strong anti-inflammatory and immune enhancing properties. It is these active components of chaga that make it effective in combating viruses, cancer, bad bacteria and harmful fungi like candida.
Vimergy's Chaga powder is grown wildly in the Greater Khingan Mountains. It is extracted without the use of chemicals, as it's been done since ancient times. We carefully select only the finest and most potent Chaga for our extracts, all completely solvent free, and only extracted with pure spring water.
Benefits of the Chaga Superherb:
- Alleviate the common cold
- Slow down the aging process
- Improve the quality of the blood
- Protect the cells from free radical damage
- Inhibiting or ceasing cell mutation
- Combat viruses
- Detoxify the liver
- Nourishes the skin
- Protects DNA from oxidative stress
This superior grade msuhroom contains over 215 phytonutrients including:
- Betulinic acid
- Amino acids
- SOD antioxidants
- 29 Betaglucans
Often used for:
- Diabetes patients
- Those struggling with Arthritis
- Suffering from Influenza
- Dealing with stomach ulcers
- Overcoming fungal growth
- and much much more
Organs Supported: Spleen, Liver, Lungs
Treasures: Jing, Qi, Shen
COMMON NAME: HE SHOU WU
He Shou Wu is one of the most important and widely used Chinese tonic herbs. It has been revered for centuries for its ability to prevent premature aging, and enhance youthfulness. He Shou Wu nourishes the primal energy of the body, or essence, also known as Jing. By nourishing this energy it tonifies the skeletal system, the muscular system, and the nervous system. These systems are responsible for the core functions of the human body. The biggest strains of this Jing energy in the body is through menstruation in women, and the production of semen in the man.
Vimergy's He Shou Wu powder is grown wildly in the Sichuan and Guangdong province. It is extracted without the use of chemicals, as it's been done since ancient times. We carefully select only the finest and most potent roots for our extracts, all completely solvent free, and only extracted using pure spring water.
Benefits of the He Shou Wu Superherb:
- Restores Jing, the essence, long time or reserve energy in the body. This is vital for longevity and youthfullness and superior health.
- The words “shou-wu” actually mean full head of black hair in Chinese, and has been used to produce this effect in China for a millennia.
- Strengthens the kidneys and adrenals
- Helps to regulate the hormonal system
- Increases sexual energy, fertility, and mental clarity
- Strengthens the hair, tendons, and blood
- Builds up the Jing in the body, perfect for athletes
- Very rich in zinc and iron, key minerals in supporting sexual energy
- Increase superoxide dismutase (SOD) activity, a powerful antioxidant and free-radical scavenger shown to have anti-aging benefits in humans
Organs Supported: Liver, Kidney
Treasures: Jing, Blood
Other Common Name: Fleeceflower, Fo-Ti
COMMON NAME: GYNOSTEMMA
Gynostemma is a sweet and slightly bitter herb. It resembles green tea in appearance and flavor, although doesn't contain caffeine like green tea does. The list of benefits of this "magic grass" as it's called are amazing. It has a strong anti-fatigue affect, strengthens the mind, increases vigor, improves digestion, eases pain, strengthens the immune system, fights off pathogens and helps reduce inflammation.
One of the most amazing qualities of gynostemma is its double direction adaptogenic affect on the central nervous system. It helps to calm the system when overactive and stimulate when under active or depressed. It has a similar affect with weight loss and weight gain depending on the individuals needs. It has such an innate intelligence that works with the body system to bring back its natural adaptability.
Currently one of the most popular tonic herbs in Asia, gynostemma earned the mighty title "southern ginseng" because the active components (saponins) and their chemical makeups are so similar. In fact, gynostemma has almost twice the amount of these amazing compounds as ginseng does! This is one major reason it has been given so much attention lately in the herbal world.
Contains over 80 gypenosides (saponins), more than any other plant, including ginseng.
Benefits of the Gynostemma Superherb:
- Calms the nerves, helps to relax
- Anti-fatigue, adaptogenic
- Top lengevity herb
- Double direction adaptogenic qualities
- Helps add lean muscle for athletes
- Improves digestion
- Helps regulate weight, aids in assimilation
- Strengthen immune system
- Improve sex functions
- Helps with oxygen intake at high altitudes
- Has been used to treat bronchitis
- Helps with steroid side effects
- Eastern medicine uses as a cure-all
Organs Supported: Spleen, Lungs, Kidney, Liver, Heart
Treasures: Jing, Qi, Shen
COMMON NAME: ASTRAGALUS
Astragalus has been one of the most popular tonic herbs used in the Orient for over 2,000 years. It is a great tonic herb for increasing day to day energy (Qi) and supports the immune system, lungs, and spleen.
Astragalus is said to strengthen the primary energy of the body, metabolic, respiratory, and eliminative functions. It has many strengthening affects especially to the musculature. Astragalus is said to be beneficial for those who are physically active and require an abundance of physical energy, giving this herb it’s reputation as an energizer. It also helps to alleviate fatigue too.
The plant saponins in Astragalus are similar to the ones found in ginseng. These saponins (astragalosides) differ in chemical structure and have different properties. The Astragaloside IV has been studied and shown to be the most active constituent in Astragalus, with some indication to protect telomeres. Telomeres are the bindings at the end of our chromosomes that hold our DNA in place. The degeneration of the telomeres over time is an indication of aging. This saponin has also been shown to be neuroprotective to brain cells.
Astragalus root contains a high amount of polysaccharides which have potent immune enhancing properties. These polysaccharides are similar to those found in the medicinal mushrooms reishi and maitake.
Vimergy's Astragalus powder is grown wildly in the northwest region of China, in the Inner Mongolia and Shanxi province. It is extracted without the use of chemicals, as it's been done since ancient times. We carefully select only the finest and most potent Astragalus for our extracts, all around 4 years ago, completely solvent free, and only extracted with pure spring water.
Benefits of the Astragalus Superherb:
- Supports the immune system, spleen, lungs
- Strengthens muscles
- Increases metabolism
- Cold remedy
- Used for healing diabetes
- Improves gastrointestinal tract, adrenals, respiratory
- Reduces fatigue, energizer
- Aids in eliminating toxins
- Good for hernias and hunching, helps keep upright
- Good for colds or people who work outdoors
Organs Supported: Spleen, Lungs
Treasures: Qi, Blood
COMMON NAME: CISTANCHE
Cistanche is a yang tonic herb that helps to strengthen sexual function, treat impotence, and strengthen the back and knees. It has also been used to increase fertility in women. It directs blood flow to the genital area resulting in stronger erections. This type of energy can also be channeled to other creative outlets. As a secondary benefit, cistanche has been known to improve the function of the bowels and increase the efficiency of elimination. This is done by increased qi in the large intestine.
Cistanche tonifies the kidneys and strengthens the yang, warms the womb, and moistens the intestines. It is known to produce strength, endurance, and confidence. Cistanche also raises one’s spirit, heightens creativity, and strengthens the mind.
Benefits of the Cistanche Superherb:
- Premature ejaculation and impotence
- Decreased sexual desire
- Lower blood pressure
- Helps strengthen weak tendons
- Helps those with infertility
- Aid with constipation in the elderly
- Pain in back and knees
- Loss of hearing
Organs Supported: Kidney, Large Intestines
Treasures: Jing, Blood