Chaga Extract Powder
Chaga also known as “ The King of the Polypores” is a medicinal mushroom that grows in harmony with the birch tree and generally in very cold deciduous forests. It can be found in the temperate forests of Russia, Korea, China, Europe, Canada, northern regions of the United States and in the forests of the Appalachian mountains.
Chaga is antimicrobial, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti viral and anti-candida. The high concentration of beta glucan polysaccharides makes chaga a powerful immune system modulator. Chaga is high in phytochemicals, nutrients, and free-radical scavenging antioxidants such as melanin that nourishes the skin and has been shown to reverse melanoma.
This mushroom was basically the life support system of Siberian shamanism. It tonifies the organ systems, strengthens the immune system and helps detoxify the body of environmental toxins such as plastics, particularly bisphenol-A (BPA). Traditional chaga lore says that people who drink chaga tea live to be over 100, a true longevity superherb.
Chaga contains high amounts of betulin, or betulinic acid concentrated from the outer white part of the birch tree. The high concentration of betulinic acid gives chaga its anti-tumor and anti-mutogenic properties.
The super immune modulating properties of chaga have been attributed to the molecules present in chaga known as beta-glucans, a polysaccharide. Beta-glucans have strong anti-inflammatory and immune enhancing properties. It is these active components of chaga that make it effective in combating viruses, cancer, bad bacteria and harmful fungi like candida.
Vimergy's Chaga powder is grown wildly in the Greater Khingan Mountains. It is extracted without the use of chemicals, as it's been done since ancient times. We carefully select only the finest and most potent Chaga for our extracts, all completely solvent free, and only extracted with pure spring water.
Benefits of the Chaga Superherb:
- Alleviate the common cold
- Slow down the aging process
- Improve the quality of the blood
- Protect the cells from free radical damage
- Inhibiting or ceasing cell mutation
- Combat viruses
- Detoxify the liver
- Nourishes the skin
- Protects DNA from oxidative stress
This superior grade mushroom contains over 215 phytonutrients including:
- Betulinic acid
- Amino acids
- SOD antioxidants
- 29 Betaglucans
Often used for:
- Diabetes patients
- Those struggling with Arthritis
- Suffering from Influenza
- Dealing with stomach ulcers
- Overcoming fungal growth
- and much much more
Organs Supported: Spleen, Liver, Lungs
Treasures: Jing, Qi, Shen
- Drink It Up: Add herbs to 8oz of hot water and enjoy as a tea (optional: add sweetener)
- Blend It Up: Blend it in your favorite smoothie, protein shake, or tea
- Warm It Up: Add herbs to your next raw or warm blended soup
- Mix It Up: Add to your favorite raw or whole food recipe to supercharge
- Eat It Up: Herbs can be eaten directly to experience the full taste
- 50 grams per bag
- 25 servings per bag
- 10:1 water extract powder