Astragalus Extract Powder
Astragalus has been one of the most popular tonic herbs used in the Orient for over 2,000 years. It is a great tonic herb for increasing day to day energy (Qi) and supports the immune system, lungs, and spleen.
Astragalus is said to strengthen the primary energy of the body, metabolic, respiratory, and eliminative functions. It has many strengthening affects especially to the musculature. Astragalus is said to be beneficial for those who are physically active and require an abundance of physical energy, giving this herb it’s reputation as an energizer. It also helps to alleviate fatigue too.
The plant saponins in Astragalus are similar to the ones found in ginseng. These saponins (astragalosides) differ in chemical structure and have different properties. The Astragaloside IV has been studied and shown to be the most active constituent in Astragalus, with some indication to protect telomeres. Telomeres are the bindings at the end of our chromosomes that hold our DNA in place. The degeneration of the telomeres over time is an indication of aging. This saponin has also been shown to be neuroprotective to brain cells.
Astragalus root contains a high amount of polysaccharides which have potent immune enhancing properties. These polysaccharides are similar to those found in the medicinal mushrooms reishi and maitake.
Vimergy's Astragalus powder is grown wildly in the northwest region of China, in the Inner Mongolia and Shanxi province. It is extracted without the use of chemicals, as it's been done since ancient times. We carefully select only the finest and most potent Astragalus for our extracts, all around 4 years ago, completely solvent free, and only extracted with pure spring water.
Benefits of the Astragalus Superherb:
- Supports the immune system, spleen, lungs
- Strengthens muscles
- Increases metabolism
- Cold remedy
- Used for healing diabetes
- Improves gastrointestinal tract, adrenals, respiratory
- Reduces fatigue, energizer
- Aids in eliminating toxins
- Good for hernias and hunching, helps keep upright
- Good for colds or people who work outdoors
Organs Supported: Spleen, Lungs
Treasures: Qi, Blood
- Drink It Up: Add herbs to 8oz of hot water and enjoy as a tea (optional: add sweetener)
- Blend It Up: Blend it in your favorite smoothie, protein shake, or tea
- Warm It Up: Add herbs to your next raw or warm blended soup
- Mix It Up: Add to your favorite raw or whole food recipe to supercharge
- Eat It Up: Herbs can be eaten directly to experience the full taste
- 50 grams per bag
- 25 servings per bag
- 10:1 water extract powder